to my : the bisexuals, asexuals, pansexuals, aromatics, demisexuals and anyone else who “doesn’t exist”. We are real and we are here to kick ass
5 of the Creepiest Sites You’ll Visit Today
1. Neave.tv - The page is titled “Television Without Context” and features a constant loop of videos ranging from bizarre security camera scenes to voiced-over cartoons.
2. Sentimental Corp - The homepage alone will leave you wondering if you should go further. If you want to be confused and slightly disturbed, then the answer is yes. The gif-like icons at the top of the page redirect viewers to pages such as “Goat Worship”, which features a 30+ minute video of a demonic Ronald McDonald.
3. MarbleHornets - An introduction video plays automatically, explaining the story of a young filmmaker named Alex. Alex was working on a project when he suddenly dropped it and requested that the types be burned. He later disappeared. The channel owner posts various video entries that were left behind by Alex.
4. The Dionaea House - The site’s owner, Eric, has posted the lengthy, super creepy email correspondences between himself and a friend (Mark) who receives word that their old friend Andrew was involved in a murder-suicide. Mark timelines his investigation of their hometown and the house that he believes drove Andrew insane. (I highly recommend reading these.)
5. Magibon Project - You can see this one for yourselves.
For more sites: [x]
"Children are required to be in school, where their freedom is greatly restricted, far more than most adults would tolerate in their workplaces. In recent decades we’ve been compelling them to spend ever more time in this kind of setting, and there’s strong evidence that this is causing psychological damage to many of them. And as scientists have investigated how children naturally learn, they’ve realized that kids do so most deeply and fully, and with greatest enthusiasm, in conditions that are almost opposite to those of school….
Most people assume that the basic design of today’s schools emerged from scientific evidence about how children learn. But nothing could be further from the truth.
Schools as we know them today are a product of history, not research.
Research has shown that people of all ages learn best when they are self-motivated, pursuing answers to questions that reflect their personal interests and achieving goals that they’ve set for themselves. Under such conditions, learning is usually joyful.
The evidence for all of this is obvious to anyone who’s watched a child grow from infancy to school age. Through their own efforts, children figure out how to walk, run, jump, and climb. They learn from scratch their native language, and with that, they learn to assert their will, argue, amuse, annoy, befriend, charm, and ask questions.
They do all of this before anyone, in any systematic way, tries to teach them anything.
This amazing drive and capacity to learn does not turn itself off when children reach five or six. But we turn it off with our coercive system of schooling.”
HOLY SHIT, IT WAS THE ORIGINAL ONE
MAKE A WISH
the first post ever on tumblr
this was why they put the reblog button on the bottom of posts
I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO SEE LINDSAY LOHAN OR SOME SHIT WOW
Always reblog because perfection.
this is my favorite thing on tumblr to date
Finally returned home from Anime Blues Con. I was The Ice King from Adventure time. So that was fun.
I want to do one!
Okay so you reblog and a week later you’ll get this cutie in your inbox
After about a week a Pokemon will hatch!
Some people might get special Legendary, It all depends :)
It’s going to be any Pokemon from all the regions
and I promise I will do every each one of you.
This will be open until the 29th and then I will be sending the eggs off to you all :)
I wanna see how many brave people there are!
you guys would sacrifice the world for godly powers???
aw who am I kidding hell yeah i would
if sburb were released, someone would play it, so the only chance of survival would be to play.
most definitly yes
bring some spice into my life